Thanks to the crew of SBS Australia’s Korean radio show for the opportunity to discuss the JMS cult. Unfortunately, my Korean language skills weren’t up to the task, so my responses were dubbed into Korean. The segment was aired the evening of Friday, January 5.
Corresponding English and Korean articles, with audio included, were published on January 7:
Here are the questions:
1. Jeong Myeong Seok, JMS is due to be released on parole in early 2018. There are many concerns at the moment that the Providence might take more active strategies when he is released. What’s your view on it?
2. Many Australian media including our SBS Feed have reported about Australian young female victims and their families who deceived by JMS. How come it is possible that JMS who is in jail in Korea still can make influence to those people here in Australia?
3. How the cult organization is running in Australia?
4. What made you to seriously follow Providence issue and even opened a website against them?
5. You had received a lot of threats from JMS and the organization but why didn’t you stop working on it.
6. How can we be cautious about the Providence and JMS in Australia?